A fully programmable upcut saw for cutting PVCu or Aluminuim glazing beads between angles of +/- 60 degrees.
- Fully programmable user-friendly LCD interface on machine console
- +/- 60 degree angle cuts with 0.1 degree increment accuracy and fast cycle time
- Up to 10 angle cuts can be stored in memory, two of these can be programmed for four pairs of sequential cuts to make a frame
- Auto clamp/cut cycle, cuts one bead and prepares the next
- Facility to link directly to an electronic length stop or manual measuring calliper
- Bead can be fed from either side to suit customer requirements
- Uses Quick Change Bead Support Blocks for mitre or over-scribe cutting
- Easily accessible for servicing and maintenance
- Supplied complete with free standing extraction unit
- Conforms to all relevant CE regulations
- We now can also suppy this saw complete with a length stop and measuring calliper.