Aluminium or PVCu Extrusion Upcut Saw.
Large blade upcut saw which can be engineered to hold different profiles. This also comes complete with a rotary table fixture for cutting a wide variety of angles.
- Industry standard 450mm diameter @ 2000rpm TCT saw blade with negative hook angle for cutting thin walled aluminium extrusion
- Pneumatic clamping system and variable blade feed
- Independent clamping system and variable blade feed
- Rotary fixture and clamping for Jack Rafter components
- Rotary fixture for and clamping arrangement for ‘snipping’ Rafter components
- Quadrant plate and length stop to snip angles +/-55 degrees
- Fast cycle time between 4-6 seconds
- Twin start button arrangement and emergency stop for motor
- Provision for an extractor outlet
- Fully enclosed safety guarding to CE regulations